The Share Fair is organized around the CGIAR Systems Council Meeting being held at the ILRI Campus. The purpose is to demonstrate how CGIAR is working in an integrated manner to tackle local challenges of global importance with a diverse range of partners and stakeholders.
There are more than 35 posters that demonstrate how CGIAR is working in partnership to transform local food systems, and highlight close partnerships amongst CGIAR Research Centers, the Ethiopian government and key partners. These posters are connected with the grand global challenge, Creating Jobs and Growth.
- Smart marketing of small ruminants in Ethiopia
- Willingness to pay for livestock market services in Ethiopia
- Healthy sweetpotato-based bakery products for sub-Saharan Africa
- Improving the effectiveness of extension and input delivery systems for wider adoption of agricultural technologies
- Rural Resource Centre (RRC) business model A new agri-based knowledge hub
- Appropriate small scale mechanization
- Public-private partnership to transform malt barley value chain in Ethiopia