CGIAR Science Week
With science we can reimagine a sustainable and healthy future for people and the planet
01.07.24 > 05.07.24
12:00 am > 12:00 am UTC+03:00
About the inaugural CGIAR Science Week
In a world in which hunger and malnutrition are rising and climate change is pushing us further from our goals, innovation and partnerships offer humanity our best hope.
Drawing on CGIAR science and partnerships from around the world, the inaugural CGIAR Science Week will bring together the community working for a food, nutrition and climate secure future to:
- co-create a roadmap for food, land and water systems transformation
- forge partnerships for action
- build the case for investment
- inspire change.
This July, we invite you to:
- connect with experts from around the world
- engage with visionary leaders
- experience game-changing innovations.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event.
Register to receive more information