SC8 Share Fair Posters: Promoting Equality of Opportunity
The Share Fair is organized around the CGIAR Systems Council Meeting being held at the ILRI Campus. The purpose is to demonstrate how CGIAR is working in an integrated manner to tackle local challenges of global importance with a diverse range of partners and stakeholders.
There are more than 35 posters that demonstrate how CGIAR is working in partnership to transform local food systems, and highlight close partnerships amongst CGIAR Research Centers, the Ethiopian government and key partners. These posters are connected with the grand global challenge, Promoting Equality of Opportunity.
- Transforming gender relations in rural Ethiopia through community conversations
- Fostering youth employment in rural Ethiopian through Sheep Fattening – a viable solution to empower young people and unlock their potential
- Accelerating technical change through video mediated agricultural extension
- Gender-responsive food production, Ethiopia
- Resilience through agricultural water management: GENDER MATTERS
- Addressing gender norms in Ethiopia’s wheat sector