Malabo Montpellier Webinar Series
Between 2000 and 2016, Senegal made remarkable progress in reducing undernutrition. The prevalence of stunting decreased from 30 to 19 percent.
- What did Senegal do differently?
- What did it take to mobilize government at the cross ministerial level?
- How did CLM get buy-in from local organizations and government?
- How did CLM mobilize funding to achieve its goal?
- What are the practical lessons for other countries to bring their nutrition programs to scale?
During this seminar/ webinar Mr. Abdoulaye Ka, Head of Senegal’s nutrition coordination unit, Cellule de Lutte Contre la Malnutrition (CLM) will discuss concrete practical steps that Senegal has taken to put into action a set of winning program policies and partnerships to become a frontrunner in the fight against malnutrition in Africa.
- Abdoulaye Ka, Head of Senegal’s Nutrition Coordination Unit, Cellule de Lutte Contre la Malnutrition (CLM)
- Ousmane Badiane, Africa Director, IFPRI and Co-Chair of the Malabo Montpellier Panel