VIRTUAL LAUNCH EVENT - 2020 Global Food Policy Report: Building Inclusive Food Systems
Food systems are critical to every aspect of people’s well-being, from what they eat to how they earn their livelihoods to their options for the future. IFPRI’s flagship report highlights the critical role that inclusive food systems can play in improving nutrition, creating employment and income-generating opportunities, and increasing empowerment of disadvantaged groups.
- Johan Swinnen, Director General, IFPRI
- John McDermott, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH)
- Rob Vos, Director, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Laura Zseleczky, Program Manager, IFPRI
- Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Director, Communications and Public Affairs, IFPRI
This event will be online only.