Accelerated Breeding Initiative: Update Session
02:00 pm > 02:50 pm
Watch the recording:
Dowload the PowerPoint: Click here for PDF
Held at date/time: December 8, 2022. 7:00-7:50AM Mexico CST / 1:00-1:50PM Accra GMT / 4:00-4:50PM Nairobi EAT / 9:00-9:50PM Manila PST
For: CGIAR / NARES breeders, crop leads and other program team members; donors; private sector and other interested partners
As part of CGIAR’s new portfolio, Accelerated Breeding Initiative is working with partners to improve breeding program design and practices to ensure we can deliver higher rates of genetic gain in the varieties farmers need.
This virtual event aims to build understanding, demonstrate what we are delivering, and hear your questions and feedback.
The event will cover:
- Breeding in CGIAR outlook – John Derera
- Accelerated Breeding vision
- Work package offerings
- Our key achievements and progress
- Big goals for 2023
- How we work with partners: contacts, information flow, Initiative collaboration
- Feedback and questions from participants