Research Assistant / Research Analyst I (19-118)
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a qualified candidate to serve as a Research Assistant / Research Analyst I for a one-year, exempt, renewable appointment in its Development Strategies and Governance Division (DSG). The RA will work with and assist senior researchers in analysis of various data sets, including household and market surveys and secondary data on prices, trade and macro-economic variables. This position is based in Washington, D.C. Final title and grade will be determined by education and experience.
The selected candidate will:
- Assist with data collection, compiling, and data cleaning of primary and secondary data from various sources.
- Assist with the development and documentation of constructed datasets.
- Assist with economic modeling and statistical analysis.
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Assist with the drafting of research papers and project reports.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Physical Demand & Work environment:
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) is an equal employment opportunity employer – F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity