The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Recruiter to work in the Human Resources Department of CIMMYT.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Conduct all aspects of recruitment and selection for local staff (LRS), in accordance with the processes used by the organization, from the analysis of requisitions to the hiring of personnel and provide support for International recruitments processes.
- Manage CIMMYT Recruitment Cycle (prepare and deliver longlist and medium list to selection committee, perform active searches, coordinate the recruitment process among applicants and selection committee; plan and organize logistics for interviews, deliver documentation of the selected candidate to LRS admin and others as needed). Maintain a database of candidates assessed to allow a more agile operation for recruitment and selection.
- Responsible of the publication of clear and timely information related to the Human Resources Department in the Corporate Intranet.
- Publish all the announced positions in external job boards and universities and seek for the best option to attract talent (specific websites, specialized portals, newspapers, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Provide orientation and support to the Selection Committee and LRS Administration.
- Provide administrative and technological support to HR Department such as videoconferencing, scheduling meetings and others.
- Support any other tasks necessary in the HR department and carry out any assignments as given by the immediate supervisor.
- Provide other support as required and perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related administrative areas.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role or responsibilities.
- User advanced level in the usage of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Experience in Microsoft Dynamics will represent an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of online meetings and communications such as: Zoom, WebEx, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven experience in recruiting processes from clerical positions to managerial positions.
- Advanced level of English. English will be tested and candidate should score a minimum of C1 on CEFR.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Communication, Achievement Orientation, Pro-Activity, Multi-Cultural Awareness, Sensitivity and Customer / Client Orientation.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M21117_Recruiter. Screening and follow up will begin on Monday, 15 February 2021. For further information on the selection process, please contact Ricardo Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.