M23223 ERP Functional Support Consultant
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the consultancy of Functional Support Consultant to participate in range of functional implementation with focus on business requirement gathering, testing and training.
The consultancy is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
Generic activities of this consultancy are:
- Participate in ERP implementation and projects.
- Support the BOF Expert in business process improvements by implementing best practices and fully utilizing ERP System capabilities.
- Prepare documentation and training materials, as well as conduct user specific training sessions.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by end-users, escalate to KMIT or to third-party service providers if needed.
- Provide Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 daily functional support to end-users in the areas of procure to pay, Inventory and warehousing, Financials and Project Accounting
- Assist end-user in month-end closings, ensuring all processes are executed, trial balance disbalances are communicated to the Finance Managers
- Assist in running the Integrated management reporting pack (IMRP) and ANAPLAN reports immediate after month-end closing.
- Assist in the batch run of program reports immediately after month-end close.
- Assist users in performing functional testing, report bugs, test bug fixes, test minor and major enhancements and customization in AX2012/D365 F&O
- Help organize meetings and sessions with users to finalize business processes to be implemented in D365 F&O and/or SAP Concur T&E
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, or Information Technology)
- Minimum of 3 years Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience (AX2009, AX2012 R2/R3, Dynamics 365 F&O preferred)
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in ERP concepts, implementation principles, practices, and methodology.
- Experience with Project management and project accounting for non-profit organizations is an asset.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX development environment, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, SSRS, ETL using SSIS, SSAS, Management Reporter 2012 (Reporting Tool), Power Platform and SharePoint a plus but not required.
- Dynamics Ax2012 /365 Finance and Operations certification desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, Coupa or Kyriba TMS desirable but not required.
- Intermediate level in the use Productivity Tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel, Visio, MS Project