The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit research and training organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is looking for an outstanding, self-motivated, and result-oriented professional for the position Consultant HR.
The position will be based at Hyderabad, India.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
- Support for the execution of all HR administrative services related to the Local Staff in Regional Offices and consultants
- Assist in operational processing of recruitment, internal mobilities, consultancies, trainings, or any other administrative issues.
- Regular monitoring of data in HRIS system and further coordination with HR Reps to review, enter and curate data as needed.
- Support labour contractor, temporary staffing, intern, trainees hiring and retiring as and when required.
- Support initiatives on HR communication and systems for regional offices and any other HR development initiative where necessary.
- Propose to the HR Manager HR process improvements where possible (strategies, policies, and practices for the LRS-RO Administration team).
- Contribute to training and other Talent Management initiatives for LRS-RO as required in coordination with the training function and country HR representatives.
- Facilitate meetings as and when required and drafting minutes for records.
- Maintain records of extension, probations, joinings/exits, consultants etc.
- Maintain trackers for various HR activities.
- Prepare reports, ppts. & Statistics on different topics as and when needed.
- Support supervisor/team in conducting investigation on compliance matters whenever needed.
- Compile grievance report on regular basis and highlight most sensitive cases to supervisor.
- Perform other duties & assumes other responsibilities as assigned and delegated by the supervisor.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualification, skills and attitudes:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management/People Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resource Operations preferable in non-profit sector.
- Good time management and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various functions in an uncertain, constantly- changing environment.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 11 months, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Email cover letter and CV as a single document with last drawn salary, salary expectations and notice period no later than Monday, 7 November, 2022 to Human Resources, CIMMYT
(Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / Please mention ‘Consultant HR’ in the subject of your email).
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.