C-23-44 Consultancy for Communication Expert
Category: Research and Development
Location: Los Baños Los Baños Philippines
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking for one proactive and responsible consultant (Philippine nationals only) with high level of commitment and expertise that will work on developing communication materials and contents related to gender research and intervention outcomes to report in mass media and our project websites, as well as editting and formatting reports. The consultant can be home-based in the Philippines with online communication
Monthly reports based on the following activities:
1. Draft contents (around 10 on-going gender-integrated plant health research projects, 400-600 words, each) for mass media and our initiative website
2. Develop 2 two-page briefs on summary of activities for gender and social inclusion in plant health initiative (One for global and another one for Southeast Asia)
3. Formatting and editing of relevant reports and manuscripts
– Filipino nationality
– MA in relevant disciplines (e.g., journalism, media studies, political science, international development, international relations)
– Solid understandings of gender and social inclusion in agriculture
– Ten years of experience seeing similar functions
– Proven experience as communication specialist
– Experience in web design and content production is an advantage
Expected duration and conditions:
• This consultancy contract is for 3 months with the possibility of renewal.
• The candidate needs to have ability for domestic and international travels within Southeast Asia
• The payment is a fixed and consolidated fee.
• The venue for Interview will be informed only to the shortlisted candidates.