The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Administrative Assistant to work in the Fleet Management Unit of CIMMYT.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Responsible of the elaboration and adecquate delivering of the monthly chargeback (Framework, Drivers Services, Fleet Services)
- Prepare and provide follow up to the diplomate plates paperwork with SRE.
- Liaise with Risk Management Unit (RMU) for the delivering of vehicle access tags.
- Participate and support the process of invoicing and delivering of vehicle auction.
- Elaboration and follow up to warehouse tickets and requisitions.
- Create and maintain up to date the vehicle registration list.
- Provide attention to internal and external clients.
Required academic qualifications, skills, and attitudes:
- The selected candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Foreign Trade or similar.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in similar positions or activities.
- Intermediate level of English. English will be tested, and the candidate should score a minimum of B1 on CEFR.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe software. Experience with ticketing systems software is desirable. Experience with Dynamics 365 and AX Dynamics is highly desirable.
- The candidate must exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to his responsibilities and deadlines.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Communication, Teamwork, Client Orientation and Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes a year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M21146 Administrative Assistant. Screening and follow up will begin on Friday, May 21, 2021. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Ricardo Perez (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.