Agriculture, Nutrition, and Gender Linkages (ANGeL) Results Dissemination
IFPRI’s Bangladesh Policy Research and Strategy Support Program (PRSPS) and the Ministry of Agriculture are jointly organizing a seminar, which will bring together key stakeholders for the results dissemination of the ministry-led “Agriculture, Nutrition, and Gender Linkages” (ANGeL) Project. Select preliminary results will focus on changes in agriculture production diversity, dietary diversity, infant and young child feeding (IYCF) practices, and women’s empowerment. ANGeL was implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, and jointly funded by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and USAID. ANGeL was designed to identify actions and investments in agriculture that can leverage agricultural growth to improve nutrition and empower women in Bangladesh.
- Akhter Ahmed, Senior Research Fellow/Country Representative, Poverty, Health, and Nutrition Division (EPTD), IFPRI Bangladesh
- Abdul Halim, ANGeL Project Director, Research Director, APSU, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture
- Masuma Younus, Deputy Research Director, APSU
- Mohammad Moinuddin Abdullah, Senior Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture
- Matia Chowdhury, MP Honourable Minister, Minister of Agriculture, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Mohammad Nazmul Islam, Director General, APSU, Additional Secretary (PPC), Ministry of Agriculture