2018 Global Food Policy Report - Geneva, Switzerland
- James Zhan, Senior Director, Investments and Enterprise, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Director, Communications and Public Affairs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- William Speller, Economist, Division on Investment and Enterprise, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Ulla Kask, Counselor, World Trade Organization
- Carin Smaller, Advisor on Agriculture and Investment, International for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- Eytan Stibbe, Founder, Vital Capital Fund
- Gerda Verburg, Coordinator, Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN)
- Fokko Wientjes, Manager Director, Food Solutions, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSB)
- Can the global food system deliver food security in the face of the radical changes taking place today?
- What is the role of trade in improving food security, nutrition, and sustainability?
- How can international investment best contribute to better food systems?