Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Community of Practice
The CGIAR Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Community of Practice (MEL CoP) was set up as a voluntary network in 2015 and brings together expertise and representatives from the 15 CGIAR Research Centers and CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs) and Platforms. Recognizing that monitoring, evaluation and learning is essential for managing the CRPs, learn and adapt from experience and report to donors, the MEL CoP was formally created in 2015 to contribute to better results and build strong evidence for decision making and learning.
MEL CoP Membership
The full list of MEL CoP members can be found here.
The MEL CoP members hold virtual up-date meetings approximately every two months and upon demand if there are any topical questions to be addressed as well as annual face-to-face meetings.
- 1st Face to Face MEL CoP Meeting Summary (Nov 2015)
- 2nd Face to Face MEL CoP Meeting Summary (Oct 2016)
- 3rd Face to Face MEL CoP Meeting Summary (Oct 2017)
- History and Contributions of MEL CoP (Nov 2017)
- Philippe Ellul (CGIAR System Management Office) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Guertin (CIMMYT, WHEAT, MAIZE, Excellence in Breeding) email@example.com